 Local / France / 351
Re: LEGO soccer set 3420 for france
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.fr
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:59:20 GMT

Gerhard Auer wrote:
Who can help me, I´m in search of two set about Lego soccer set 3420. This year
I was in Paris and I saw this set by Toys ur us. But I´ll don´t buy it. Who can
help me to get this set?
Besides I´m in search of the set with the number 3500, 3530 and 3529. I can
change with 4299 "nestle bunny racer promoset" or 1177 "Coca Cola promoset.
Greatings from Austria (Autriche) - Gerhard

Hi Gerhard, I've forwarded your message to one the the mailing-list on
the French LUG (FreeLUG).

Hopefully you'll get an answer.

Regards
Gael