 Local / European Union / 59
  My website to be in the next Technic Magazine?

Hello all I am very happy as i have spoke to a friend at Lego UK (Wrexham), They said that they are going to include my website www.technic-uk.co.uk in the next issue of the UK Technic Club magazine. This is a move that i remonnmed to them to get (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.eu)