 Local / European Union / 215
214  |  216
Subject:
LUGs meeting in Portugal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.eu
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 11:36:53 GMT

Hello,

PLUG’s president asked me to pass this message to the others LUGs:

"Hi

I am Sergio, the President of the PLUG - Portuguese LEGO Users Group. We are a
growing LUG reaching almost 30 members.

I would like to invite you to visit us after next Easter (between 22th and 25th
April). We are able to assist you with logistics (accommodations and transports)
which are quite affordable here in Lisbon. After all, you would be VIP guests!

We are trying to do a small international LEGO convention and your help and
experience would be of great value for us if you could honour us with your
presence.

Apart from LEGO we also have a good climate and a lot of monuments, museum and
places, like Sintra, that are much appreciated internationally.

Thanks.

All the best,
Sérgio Antunes.
President of PLUG."