 Local / European Union / 158
    Re: loc.eu Curator (was Re: Proposed European events calendar) —Pedro Silva
   (...) I don't think he/she has to be bilingual, since practically everyone uses English as the standard language here (Lugnet). If the need to make posts in other languages arises, then I'm sure *someone* can help the curator translating. (I know I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.eu)

        Re: loc.eu Curator (was Re: Proposed European events calendar) —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) I agree, In Europe we usally skip to English when we have cross border treads on Lugnet. It is, certainly for the post war generation, the most universal langue that people know here. I've noticed that some german AFOL's monitor the news on (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.eu)