 Local / European Union / 147
146  |  148
Subject:
new news website about lego technic en mindstorms in french.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.eu
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:00:31 GMT

hello,

just a little post to announce (for who speak french :-) a new news website, in
french, about lego technic and lego mindstorms.

This website will try to talk about everything around lego technic and lego
mindstorms. the language of this site will be french.

maybe i will create a LUG in France, if i see some interest to this website in
France.

so take a look a this website, and tell me what do you think about :-))

bye,

jlb@legofr.org

PS : excuse my poor level in english ...