 Local / Danmark / 466
  Ole Kirk Question

Hi: Do you know the date of Ole Kirk's death. I know it was in 1958 but cannot find the exact date anywhere. I am asking in this group because I think that you guys are most likely to know the answer. Thanks for any help you can give Jim (...) (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: Ole Kirk Question

(...) I mailed Morten Aagaard at Ole Kirk's Foundation ((URL) he promptly replied with the date: March 11, 1958 He also promised to put the date on the webpages. /Lars (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: Ole Kirk Question

(...) Lars: Thanks for your answer. I appreciate your effort in emailing the Ole Kirks fond. I have asked Morten questions before and found him to be most helpful. --Jim (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.dk)