 Local / Danmark / 442
441  |  443
Subject:
The Danish and Australian Royal Union...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 13:00:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

G'day and hallo :)

As many Australians and Danish will know, on May the 14th Tasmania's Mary and
Copenhagen's Frederik will wed.. there is talk of the coutries uniting for
celebrations and bringing a little bit of 'home' to Denmark... Tim Tams,
Vegemite, beer, BBQ's and what not.  But maybe we should be convincing Mary to
bring a little more of Denmark to our home! ;)  Such as, LEGO stores and a
Legoland (please don't put this in Tasmania though). Oh and forget the Danish
pastries and butter cookies cause I think I have eaten enough to last me a life
time and beyond :P.

Mel (who survives her long morning trainrides to work by reading a few mags).