 Local / Danmark / 358
    Re: Announcing the Danish Lego club Byggepladen! —Peter Seynhaeve
   (...) Hello Kecia, congratulations from me and I am pleased to say that the Belgian Lug-group BeLUG will be founded next sunday, so that will be 2 new groups in Europe in only 1 week!! I will check reguraly the website of "byggepladen" and 6 weeks (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.dk)

        Re: Announcing the Danish Lego club Byggepladen! —Kecia Hansen
   (...) Thanks Peter! Happy to hear about the new BeLUG. That is great news! (...) WOW, 25 times in ten years! That's amazing. (...) At the moment I'm afraid we don't have any members in the Århus area. We only have one member in Jutland so far. But I (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.dk)