 Local / Danmark / 291
Re: Danish Brick Testament-esque nativity story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:59:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brendan Powell Smith writes:
seems like one run by a church?

If this is the case, or if it's intended for children, they may not be able to
credit your site. You've done a great job on the sets and I'm quite impressed
with the effort you've made to be true to the Bible as you understand it, but
your stories contain some things that aren't entirely wholesome :-)

Harmony of the Gospels is a big study, and there is plenty written about it.
Perhaps the creator of the Danish site doesn't know that this is your effort at
harmony, and that it's not the definitive story. You might suggest they do
their own study.

Amy