 Local / Danmark / 214
  any good lego-stores in Danmark?

Hi all I'm going to Legoland next week, and after that I'll visit Kopenhagen. Any pointers for where to buy Lego, and where not? (Where's the cheap lego? :-) We'll be going by car, so maybe any good stores on the way to Kopenhagen? Thanks! Saskia (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: any good lego-stores in Danmark?

(...) Don't expect to find cheap LEGO anywhere in Copenhagen. Jacob (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: any good lego-stores in Danmark?

(...) Well, I saved up some money for the trip, and promissed myself that if I don't find any good lego in Danmark, I'll spend it all at bricklink.com :-) Saskia (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: any good lego-stores in Danmark?

Hi, Usually the stores inside LegoLand has some very good offers. Also, at least last year, they had a more or less permanent factory sale, close to LegoLand. They placed a flyer at your cars windscreen wiper with directions. As far as I remember it (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.dk)