 Local / Danmark / 12
Re: Planning a trip to Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 14:37:52 GMT

Huw Millington (hmillington@cix.co.uk) wrote:

My wife has given 'approval' for me to plan a trip to LEGOLand Billund in
the Summer. We plan to stay at the Hotel LEGOLand, but have a question over
how long to stay.

What, other than going into the park, is there to do in the area? (with 2
girls, 4 and 6)

I think the only other thing in Billund is the airplane
museum (and I'm not even sure if it's still there).

Are day trips to Copenhagen feasable, by rail?

Half an hour by bus to Vejle, plus about two hours on the
train to Copenhagen. I think renting a car and driving to
Odense would be more fun. There is the H. C. Andersen house,
a railway museum, and other interesting things to see in
Odense (you should ask your travel agent to check the
details - I'm living in Copenhagen).

Play well,

Jacob

        --  E-mail:         sparre@nbi.dk         --