 Local / Deutschland / Niedersachsen / Hannover / 20
    Re: FGLTC Hattersheim meeting —Dirk Meier
   Hi Ben, yes its mine. But the idea of the pantho's is from James Mathis. I saw this in his Brickshelf archive. I got 4 pieces of this insectoids legs in a bulk offer at a second hand bazar and I also like the used of this normally unusable part. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de.ni.han)