 Local / Deutschland / 997
Re: New MOC - Poster of my favorite band
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 01:54:29 GMT

Reinhard "Ben" Beneke <ben@1000steine.SPAM-block.com> wrote:
band FINK (from Hamburg - in German a "Fink" is a small birdy as common
as sparrows, still the meaning of fink in English language is known to

Like "finch", in English?

In any case, really nice -- took a second to realize that I was actually
looking at the Lego model instead of a poster that inspired the model.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>