 Local / Deutschland / 954
    Lego Store in Hamburg —Mark Papenfuss
   Hello, I was wondering if anybody has been to the new Lego store in Hamburg. I am looking to get 2 of the Duplo Promotional bricks they had for the store opening. I am willing to buy or trade for other Duplo promotional bricks for it. Here is a (...) (21 years ago, 11-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.de.hh.ham, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)