 Local / Deutschland / 894 (-5)
  Re: Lego shop in Köln, Lego shop in Billund

(...) Hi Duq, I haven't read too much about the brick sale in Billund so far. All I knew is from these postings (and I have heard about availability of special roof pieces - inner corner sloped bricks etc.): (URL) article says (no informations on (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Strange price differences.

I recently got a catalog from a dutch shop (a novelty in itself, their prices tend to be higher than in the catalog, so in the past they never had them in the shops) and this weekend I got a german one. I expected some differences in prices, but (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Lego shop in Köln, Lego shop in Billund

This weekend I got a glimpse of the shop in Köln (don't get me started. Murphy's law and stuff, I got there 5 mins before closing. And with german punctuality they closed right on time...). The plan is to go to Billund this summer. Has anyone (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Hotels near Legoland Germany?

(...) I should probably have added lugnet.loc.de to the newsgroups list. Thanks for any info. -- David Schilling (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.de)

  LOM 7316 bei Metro für 11.60 Euro

Hi, 7316, Life On Mars gibts bei Metro für 11.60 Euro. (URL) Jörg (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact