 Local / Deutschland / 664 (-5)
  Rheingold Express in 8-wide

Hi all, Frank 'Pudie' Abel, a co-Afol of the FGLTC has built a really beautiful Rheingold-Express train. That was shown yesterday at the FGLTC end-of-year-show in Hattersheim. It might appear as an ISCC II gallery as well ( (URL) ), but I think it (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de

(...) There is the law, and then there is the moral overlay. What constitutes sufficient proof of having created the "first" instance of a given, disputed design? I am going to assume that what is being asserted is a claim of authorship for the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de

(...) I agree completely. Plus, I am not really sure it matters whether the auctioned model is an original from the ground up or a derivative work based on Bram's design -- if there are sufficient differences to distinguish it from Bram's then they (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de

(...) Let's be careful to distinguish between what one *has* the right to do, and what *is* the right thing to do. Others have posted some great analysis of the legal side of things. I'll leave that to them, (after giving my hearty thanks, I learned (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de

"Matthias Jaenichen" <mj@edv.jaenichen.biz> wrote in message news:upsnua.5k1.ln@g...hen.biz... (...) Hopefully (...) I can't believe this is so hard for some of you to understand. Bram has no problem with someone copying his work. Nobody should. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact