 Local / Deutschland / 509 (-5)
  My Own train in retail storeswas Re: Spiele Max

G'Day Yes, I was refering to the "My Own Train" series. Spiele Max (German toy store) is carrying all five cars and the KT205 black engine. What other stores will be carrying the line? Can anyone at Lego answer? Cheers Oliver Play Well "Saskia van (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Spiele Max

Do you mean My Own Train? Top1Toys in The Netherlands is selling them too for the upcoming christmas-time. Good move if you ask me. :-) Saskia "Oliver Giesen" <ogiesen@mdsintl.com> schreef in bericht news:H2r2GA.GtK@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Spiele Max

I have heard that Spiele Max (toy store) is getting in some of the newer trains. Is this true? Cheers Oliver Play Well. (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Reminder: GARAGE-SALE - The Netherlands **Click the links !!**

Action! If you want any of this: make the trip (very much worth the money!!!) -or- contact a Dutch Lego-friend to go shopping for you. LOTS OF Lego, LOW PRICES. Very nice indeed. And, of course: the 'upperclass' of Dutch AFOL's is there, for (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.de)

  Pictures and video from Mini-LEGO-Fests 2000 uploaded

Hello everybody, Now that I figured a way to quickly build those nice three-level web albums from my digital photos, I thought I would put up some more pictures. This batch isn't exactly fresh off the press (actually 2 years old) but still (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact