 Local / Deutschland / 316
315  |  317
Subject:
Lego Shopping Guide for Frankfurt a.M.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 11:14:27 GMT

For all of you who are passing or staying in Frankfurt and have some time
left for Lego shopping, I have created a page at:
http://www.doe2.de/lego/more/frankfurt/index.htm
The wav files may be a little too big and will be replaced eventually. Some
of the model pictures are from temporary exhibitions at the shops, some are
permanently installed.

Of course if anyone is comming to Frankfurt send me an email. I´ll be happy
to show you the places myself :)