 Local / Deutschland / 314
313  |  315
Subject:
Ebay buy partner in Germany?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 02:55:36 GMT

I like to bid on a lot of stuff on Ebay from Germany, but an increasing
# of sellers are only selling within Germany (my loss AND theirs, as the
selling prices are often VERY low compared to if they shipped
worldwide).

I had Arnold S paying for items in Germany and shipping several lots at
once to me, but he can't do that anymore (THANK YOU Arnold for doing all
those lots for me!).

Is there anyone in Germany that has a PayPal account, and would be
willing to pay for lots, have the lots shipped to your address, and then
ship out several lots at once to me?  I can PayPal you money for each
lot at a time, or several lots at once, whichever you wish.

I just hate seeing some nice lots go for so little money, especially
ones I want so much ;-)

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/