 Local / Deutschland / 224
  Re: Where to Get LEGO in Germany?

For the very good and wide selection of current line of sets, any department store could be nice. I tried Kaufhoff and Karlstad chain stores in two different cities, and all were nice for the current line of sets. They virtually have any single (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.general)

  Where to Get LEGO in Germany?

My parents are going to Germany in two weeks to stay with a friend and I was wondering where I should send them to get LEGO and if there were any special Lego items available only in Germany that I should have them look for. They are mostly going to (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.general)

  Re: Where to Get LEGO in Germany?

When I traveled to Berlin in '94, I found an excellent selection of sets at a store called Kaufhaus des Westen or KadeWe for short. It's supposed to be one of the largest stores in Berlin(don't know if it still is on the list.) Adrian Patricia (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.general)

  Re: Where to Get LEGO in Germany?

I was in Berlin last summer, and visited KadeWe. They had a really nice Lego display, which I credit for my emergence from my "dark age". However, the Lego there is very expensive - z.B. the Landspeeder set, $6 MRSP in the US was ~DM20. If you are (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.general)

  Re: Where to Get LEGO in Germany?

(...) Hi Patricia, good shops for Lego® sets in Germany are Vedes (a chain of small independent toy shops with good prices and often even more different sets than TRU) Karstadt and TRU. Some supermarkets like REAL and Walmart have a smaller amount (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.general)

  Re: Where to Get LEGO in Germany?

(...) The real "treasure shops" are the very small family owned toy stores that are located in small towns and villages around Germany. Unfortunately these are becoming scarcer with the people retiring or dying off. The ones that are still left (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.general)

  Re: Where to Get LEGO in Germany?

In lugnet.loc.de, Patricia Schempp writes: My parents are going to Germany and...I was wondering where I should send them to get LEGO > Patricia, I have found that the best places to get LEGO products in Germany, Austria, etc. are the same small (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.general)