 Local / Deutschland / 212
Re: Anyone watch Big Brother on RTL2 last night?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 23:20:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.de, Torsten Fresemann writes:
There's been a dicussion on the German Lego Forum as well - if you want to • test
your translation software, the thread starts here:
http://www.f5.parsimony.net/forum5725/messages/7910.htm

Babelfish isn't working tonight, thanks for the link.  It's about time loc.de
got a link to that newsgroup.

Well those people have an IQ of room temperature so it was probably nothing. I
didn't see it (phew!) though, so I couldn't say.

Channel 4 in the UK are going to get their own Big Brother soon lets see how
it'll work here.

I hope we can do that with LEGO Direct - those white Duplo bricks look cool.
Are you planning on building a Swiss mountain railway - Glacier Express?

I think it opens up lots of ideas.  Trans-clear Duplo bricks would look
horrible because of their vertical struts - I've made a Duplo brick .dat file
you know.

Carbon 60