 Local / Deutschland / 185
Re: shops in Nurnberg selling Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 13:46:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.de, Marco Berti writes:
Hi

I will have to go to Nurnberg for working reasons in a not far future and • would
like to know the address of some shop that sell Lego worth to be visited.

thanks in advance

Marco

Hi Marco,

there is a big toy shop in the city center called "Maxim" or "Maximus", I
think and another one from the "Vedes"-toychain. Additional you can find Lego
in Hertie/Karstadt, Kaufhof, Woolworth, the big department stores.
Hertie/Karstadt always have some good offers. You can reach all shops by
walking. Just park your car in the city center and ask somone for their exact
location.

Have fun shopping, dö