 Local / Deutschland / 1084 (-5)
  Seven wide Koef Shunter

Hi all, Just sneaking an MOC in here between all the discussions on the new release sets. It's a little Koef shunter (switcher) which I built at seven-wide thinking at first it was a wide gauge train. (2 URLs) BS gallery> The trick on this is the (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.de, FTX) !

  @Jojo : Ja, ich habe IHN gefunden!

Hallo Jojo, (und wenn Du - geneigter Leser dies hier liest und nicht "Jojo" heißt, so troll Dich - denn Du bis nicht gemeint!) ansonsten @Jojo: die Überschrift sagt es ja schon ich habe ihn, den aktuellen und einzigen entdeckt und IHN als erster - (...) (19 years ago, 11-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: 8421 Speed build new record

Hmm, it is time to respond to this message! At LEGO World in Zwolle, the Neherlands, five members of De Bouwsteen set the record at 1 hour, 19 minutes and 2 seconds, timed by Jan Beier. This was on monday october 24th. I was one of the five (...) (19 years ago, 27-Nov-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  DB425 - yet another raytraced train

Hi all, A while back I asked here about identifying a certain train that I'd seen in Koeln. It seems I may have had the wrong picture (it was tiny) but the answers certainly helped me find the train I was after: a DB 425 EMU. I started this project (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

  Re: 8421 Speed build new record

(...) Congratulations to our European competitors and friends! Kevin (former world record holder for 8421) Clague (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact