 Local / Deutschland / 1050
Re: Holiday houses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:15:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.de, Ronald Borchert wrote:
Hi,
you still have access to the forum on 1000steine but you are only allowed to
post there between 15.00 and 19.00.

The forum will be found here:
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/

or in the frame of 1000steine:
http://www.1000steine.com/forum/

The thread you looked for ist here:
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/89250.htm

Regards Ronald

I can browse the archive of the forum, but it seems that the messages I wrote
have disappeared! I remember I wrote a message November 2003 (Rubik cube) and a
second message a couple of months ago (holiday house search), but I can't find
them back.
If there is someone out there who can still read these messages, can you please
send me the links (on LUGNET or by using my private e-mail adress) that were
given to me in the 3 replies I got.
(I can't enter the links above, I have no longer access to those pages, and I
don't understand how that is possible)

Thanks

Maarten