 Local / Schweiz / Zürich / Zürich / 4
    In Zurich next week... (week of 2004 March 29-April 2) —Larry Pieniazek
   Hi, on terrifically short notice I was told to fly to Zurich... I see the last thing in the local Zurich group is actually my last post saying I was coming (in 2000) so I'm not necessarily too hopeful, but if you're in Zurich and would like to get (...) (20 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.ch.zh.zue, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.people)