 Local / Canada / Quebec / Montreal / 5
  Re: Allo

I've bought from him several times. He is a good eBay seller. I'm not sure were he gets his pieces, but he seems to have a never ending supply. The only downside is that sometimes the pieces smell heavily like smoke. :( Adam (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Re: Allo

I have also purchased some parts from him. They arrived here quite quickly and were packaged well, so there were not broken pieces. Jeff (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)