 Local / Canada / Quebec / 57
    Re: Try again... —William R. Ward
   (...) I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I think when you posted it earlier the folder had not yet been approved by the Brickshelf moderator. Thanks for bringing it to our attention again now that it is visible. Where did you get all those Star (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.build)

        Re: Try again... —Terry Prosper
   (...) On BrickLink. I had to ask all the sellers if they had more since I had, at one point, bought all the stocks available. Same thing for the black log bricks. (...) Actually, no, it isn't. In fact, now that I think of it, I should probably (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.build)