 Local / Canada / Prince Edward Island / 9
8  |  10
Subject:
March 10, 2002 Lego Day at Fundy Geo Museum Nova Scotia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.nb, lugnet.loc.ca.nf, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca.pe
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 14:03:45 GMT

Hello everyone,

I just want to inform you all that there will be a "Hurray for Lego" again
in the Fundy Geological Museum in Parrsboro, Nova Scotia this year during
the March Break.

http://museum.gov.ns.ca/fgm/programs/events.html

I really want to meet all of you there and have our first official MARLUG
(Maritime Lego User Group) meeting.  Please reply to this message and send
me some more names if you're aware of more AFOL's in the Maritimes.  If you
can't make it but would still be interested in participating in future
activities, let me know and I'll keep you informed.  Thanks in advance for
your cooperation!

Best regards,

Jean-Marc (Lugnet member #98)