 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 94
Re: Roll Call Time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 18:14:01 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

In lugnet.loc.ca, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Frank Filz writes:

please take this out of .castle...

Frank s Filz

Hey Frankie, you don’t catch on to fast, do you???
This issue was already was addressed OVER 6 days ago, and Mr. Husby simple
used the Newsgroups that I wrote in. It’s not his fault for following the
Newsgroup template that I had set forth. You may not be the sharpest tool in
the shed, but you must understand that this was the only incident of
accidental cross-posting!

First off, I don't appreciate the insult...

I am well aware that the issue arose 6 days ago. When I saw what looked like
the innapropriate cross posting continuing, I chose to remind folks that the
thread was not welcome.

Guys. Please don't fight/flame. I SHOULD have checked the headers. I was going to
reply to a post further down. I checked the header but then decided to reply one
level up. I didn't check that header.

It's my fault. Sigh. Friends?

Dean
--