 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 8
Re: hi From Owen Sound
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 01:22:58 GMT

Chris Magno wrote in message <363F96EA.B11976C1@myna.com>...
Just a quick hello.

I'll try to let a few of the other Toronto RTL'ers know about this
"group"

would anyone be interested in a Toronto Mindstorms legofest????

Basically i just want to get together with other RCX brick owners and
see what a BUNCH of RCX bots do?   :)

Chris
the guy with the lego brick tattoo
or visit my lego walker page at:
http://www.myna.com/~cmagno/technics/tech.htm

Hi Chris. I'd like to make it a Technic thing too, I just
can't convince myself that I can afford the time to
fiddle with Mindstorms :-(

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

The train stops at the train station,