 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 45
    Post Apocalyptic Robot Challange —Chris Magno
   We had so much fun the last time: We're doing it again!! Every year, Southern Ontario/GTA folks from the Usenet newsgroup rec.toys.lego have a get together. When's the next one? January 8th! A chance to get together and try the same design (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)