 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 337
  Re: Toronto question

(...) I copied this directly from the shop at home site, the store opens at the end of May, (URL) The LEGO Store at Yorkdale Shopping Centre Toronto, ON May 31 - June 2 Thin info is in the May calendar linked above from this page (URL) (11 years ago, 9-Apr-13, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Re: Toronto question

(...) Thanks all for the info. And at 6 foot 4, coach surfing can be dangerous for my other half :). Gail (11 years ago, 11-Apr-13, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)