 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
Greetings! All.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 12:38:06 GMT

G'Day
Since everyone else is grabbing first post honours I will claim this one !
Also by way of introduction just a quick note that I am obviously in the
Toronto Area, and Lego(tm) intrests are primarily Technik and Robotics (and
wondering if I can afford MindStorms,(can I afford not to have
MindStorms?)). Oh and do not forget trains.
Cheers!
Oliver Giesen
ogiesen@mdsintl.com
PS Todd and Suzanne THANK YOU thank you THANK YOU thank you !!!
I trust I make myself clear?