 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 275
Re: Stock at Price Club of the Giant OffRoad 4x4 8466 question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 05:08:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Oliver Giesen writes:
G'Day
Does anyone know of any Toronto area Costco's that still have the giant 4x4
OffRoader 8466 in stock?

I was just at 7 and 400 (I was just about to say the one with the theatre
and the other box stores around them, but then I just realized I described
every power center type of suburban subdivision land exploit in the GTA.
The one with the Colossus Famous Players) and they had a skid of them.  They
also had the Silver Champion.  Both were $99 each.  Go!  Expedite!  Tallyho!

Calum