 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 19
    TRU Closings —Dave Astolfo
   Hi all locals, Can anyone provide updates on TRU closings/sales etc... I checked a Mississauga store local to my works and found nothing (no sales), also nothing at Brampton store. I plan to check the Oakville store - but it is unlikely that they (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

        Re: TRU Closings —Kevin Cheng
   Updates on Markham TRU Liquidation Sale: Yesterday I went there at 7:30pm and once I got in there, I ran to the Lego asile and... there were only half a shelf left. So I quickly grabbed 12 boxes of Frontier Patrol(6706). They were once priced at (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)