 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 169
168  |  170
Subject:
Lego Train Sets, Local Trade Or Sell?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 04:55:14 GMT

I really want a few 9v lego train sets, and many other lego train sets for
that matter. I would prefer trades, but i will also buy. I mostly want the
4547 clubcar, metroliner (hopefully not for long, my one on ebay should
win!) and 4554 train station. The old yellow one. Anyone have these or
other sets? I have TONS of lego and will probably have whatever you
want or need, just ask!  Perhaps you know a store i can get these in
Toronto Or near by? maybe good prices on the internet.

Braden Fox

bdbfox@hotmail.com