 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 14
    Places to find old Lego sets —Kevin Cheng
   Hi, I would really like to know if there are any places that I can find some old Lego sets. I was planning to attend a flea market but I'm not sure if I'll find some treasure down there. mlki from mlki@accessv.com 8) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

        Re: Places to find old Lego sets —Richard Franks
   (...) Not knowing what to expect is half the fun! I'd go, as long as you don't feel too let down if you find nothing.. if you keep at it you will find something cool! Richard :) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)