 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 103
102  |  104
Subject:
outstanding find
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 13:13:27 GMT

I was lurking in the Bay store at the Scarborough Towne Centre yesterday and
was looking behind the obvious boxes they had on display, when I found it.

There was an opened box of set 3038/8266 (same set, different box or
something). No price was on it and I didn't have a clue what it normally
went for, so I took it to the counter.

The price was $16.95. With taxes and all it came to just under $20.00.

I went to Lugnut to check the price and it was listed for $70.00 US.

I got a motor, a 9v battery box, a short cable and a whole pot load of
technic parts. All the parts seemed to be there, and even if something was
missing, who cares.

Wheee, doggy.

Okay, done gushing.

--