 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 99
  Re: Ottawa LUG?

(...) It is good to see that there are others in the nieghbour hood that enjoy those bricks. I think Tim might be a bad influence though. :) That store sounds very interesting by the way, thanks for posting it. I am having troubles finding 5928 (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Re: Ottawa LUG?

(...) What are you trying to say? I resemble that remark. Err, I mean... aw shucks. You got me. <grin> (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Re: Ottawa LUG?

(...) Does this mean you live in the area? (...) Actually, I think it was me who influenced Tim. After all, I convinced him to get the Pod Racer set and the camel and the sub... Mind you, he is married and I am single and he should know better. :-) (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)