 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 54
  SuperCar in Ottawa?

Anyone know where I can find 8448 - the red SuperCar in the Ottawa region? I'm looking for the 16-tooth gear that rotates freely around the axle and I heard it comes in that set? Thanks, Kevin (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Re: SuperCar in Ottawa?

(...) I would say that it is not available in Ottawa and Toronto. Only S&H has some left. (...) Yes, and according to (URL) sets have those, but they are expensive or discontinued. My <set:8417> also has two of those. It is also a discontinued set (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)