 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 43
42  |  44
Subject:
2001 sets in Ottawa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 23:20:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just came back from the Zellers at St-Laurent and Donald in the East End
and they had the following:

7146 Tie Fighter (I got 2)
1356 Stunt Man Catapult (I got 1, I wanted the clapper board :-)
1355 Temple of Gloom
7313 Red Planet Defender (I think that was the name)
7312 The Trike Thing (that is not the name)

There are no 2001 sets at the Sparks St Store or Gloucester Centre yet.

A thing to note...

At the Gloucester Centre location, they have the DarkSide DDK, the
Mindstorms Exploration Mars and the Vision Command add-on kits. All of which
would be 20% off until Friday also.

Also while I was at the St-Laurent store this woman asked if I knew much
about LEGO so of course I said yes. She asked me about the Soccer line-up
and what I think she should do for her son. I told her about the TRU sale
and told her that Zellers would match that price. It is nice to share. :-)

Jude