 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 34
Re: URGENT: 4561 for $70- CAN
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 14:30:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jude Beaudin writes:

<snip>

Kyle,

You guessed right, it was at Zellers, but a "Special Zellers". The one at
Sparks St and O'Connor here in Ottawa. I do not understand the way they do
clearence sales there but let's just say they are Special.:-) The set was
marked down to $99.99 then another 30% off because it was a clearence toy • item.
:-)

They also have a Cargo Railway <set:4559> in stock but it is not marked down,
it is just 15% off the $149.99 price tag. Weird, eh?

There still is another 4561 in stock, but alas I have broken my budget already
so one will have to do. Darn!

That has changed now only two have to do. :-)

<snip>

The secret is out and the race is now on. If anyone gets the set as a result • of
this post please let me know.

Well I guess it is me. :-)

Jude

Choo, Choo!!!!

Jude

It is now Choo, Choo, Choo, Choo!!!!!!!!