 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 277
Re: ParLUGment to Display at Railfair 27, Ottawa, Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 23:44:44 GMT

Hi Daniel,

Glad you enjoyed it!  I didn't get to meet you - did you introduce yourself to
anyone else in the club?

I'm guessing pictures should be posted within a few days or less.  I know Tim
probably took close to a 1000 picture :)

Kevin
--
"Daniel J." wrote:

Just got in from the show. The layout was fantastic! Absolutely amazing.
Clearly the hit of the show. Great job to all who contributed. I wish my
creations were so creative and well-build.
Now I realize that I don't own nearly enough Lego :-)

Daniel