 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 275
274  |  276
Subject:
sneak previews of ottawa train show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 00:14:21 GMT

this saturday & sunday, oct 16, 17, parlugment participates in its second local train show. http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=2711

building all summer & into the fall, i’ve completed some mocs for the show. among them are an 18-hole mini-putt golf course, inspired by my 12-yr-old niece, jenna,

a studio apartment condominium complex called “brickbay park” with furnished model suite

and a country home complete with orchard and duck pond which i already announced back in september. http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=2232

many more photos to be posted to brickshelf after the show.

enjoy

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-