 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 26
    LUG in Ottawa? —Jude Beaudin
   I just want to ask all AFOL's and JRFOL's who are in the Ottawa area, if there is any interest in starting an Ottawa Lego Users Group. Please reply if you are interested along with what area you live in. Myself, I live in Blackburn, for now... Oh (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)