 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 210
Re: PlayValue Clearance Items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:47:55 GMT

OK, I forgot to add RACERS to the list of exceptions.  There were too many
sets and I ran out of time.

Doug

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 03:55:54AM +0000, Tim Strutt wrote:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Doug Eaton writes:
I know that this only applies to those who can get to Ottawa for shopping, but
here's several reasons to make the trip.
<snip>
This is the list of sets selling at less than MSRP excluding DUPLO and Primo

Just wanted to add one more.

10.99  4595  Zero Tornado/Hot Rock (Racers)

For those who want light blue town wheels. :-)

Tim Strutt