 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 201
200  |  202
Subject:
November Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 15:33:35 GMT

We will be meeting this Saturday, October 19, at 11am.
Meeting at Denny's on Clyde at Merivale for brunch, then hitting a couple
shops before heading to the Model Train Show at Algonquin College.
After an hour or two there we will head to my home for our meeting, show-
and-tell, and parts draft.
For directions to any of the above, please email me directly at:
tstrutt@canada.com
Play well.

Tim Strutt