 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 20
    Re: Tons of new sets at Playvalue —Ka-On Lee
   (...) Yes I checked the one on Merivale. I only saw 3403 and 3408 there. would have bought a team bus if they have it. The price of the Znap sets are quite attractive. (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

        Re: Tons of new sets at Playvalue —Jude Beaudin
   (...) have (...) I have already bought all the smaller znap sets at TRU St-Laurent Shopping Centre. The are different but have potential. I also got the black team bus from S@H but have yet to open it. That will be in two months when I move. Let me (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)