 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 141
Re: 7121+7161 for $30 at WalMart Lincoln Field
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 03:03:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Kevin Dixon writes:
Hi,

There's 2 left as of this morning... also there were some other lego
items on rollback:

Island Hopper $22
Tie Fighter $22
both Mars Mechs for ~$22
Desert Skiff for $6
and other stuff

I picked up an Island Hopper and 1 sub/swamp combo pack.

On a side note, does anyone know where I can pick up another 7140 X-wing
in the Ottawa area?  Haven't seen them available lately...

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Glad to see someone else is cashing in on the good deals.
I was tempted by all those rollback items, but I thought I'd see how much
I could get them for in a 20-40% off sale, if the Bay, TRU or Zellers
happens to have any sales soon.
I haven't seen the X-Wing recently either, but if you're willing to pay
full price, Playvalue might have them.
By the way, are you interested in attending our next meeting of ParLUGment?
We are heading to Montreal to attend MonLUG this Friday, but we should be
getting together in a week or two in Ottawa again. Hope you can attend.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)