 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 109
Re: Allo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:11:27 GMT

I have also purchased some parts from him.  They arrived here quite quickly and
were packaged well, so there were not broken pieces.

Jeff

In lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, Adam Murtha writes:
I've bought from him several times.  He is a good eBay seller.  I'm not sure
were he gets his pieces, but he seems to have a never ending supply.  The
only downside is that sometimes the pieces smell heavily like smoke.  :(

Adam

In lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, Tim Strutt writes:
Does anybody know the person who goes by 'ibuyifdpriceisright' on eBay.
He's listed as being from Montreal.
He always seems to have nice parts available. I'd like to know where he
finds them all. Or even buy directly from him.

Tim Strutt   8^)